Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lazy Saturday

Madeline had a quiet day again yesterday as she continues on her journey home. She got to spend time with both grandparents and promptly snoozed in perfect comfort through both visits. Given how my visitation schedule, I actually hadn't had to pick up Madeline from her crib yet (because Kristen always did it) so that was a big step for me. You'd think it wouldn't be that difficult but given all of the crap I have to wear (and doesn't fit because I'm a large human) plus my own clumsiness, not so simple. Thankfully, the nurse had her perfectly swaddled making it much easier than it had been in previous, failed attempts. So when the time finally came and I didn't have the Kristen support net, I did actually manage OK and didn't need the nurse. Score one for Dad!

Here's some action shots from the past few days:
















1 comment: